I have been a faithful follower of Natalie Clark Whitworth's blog for year's. I feel as if I have walked in her footsteps experiencing her lifes joys, accomplishments, and trials because she brings so much to her blog site.
I learned about what college life was like for her, discovered new places through her travel blogs, watched her meet a wonderful man, get married and begin a family. And I have been watching Isabelle grow.
I have posted so many comments that eventually I thought since I'm on here already then...why not? Will I have as much to say? Will I bring as much to my site as Natalie has to hers? That I am not sure of. One thing I am sure of is that Natalie is such an inspiration.
I wish to thank you Natalie for inspiring me and being so creative and helping me out with creating my blogsite. You are so wonderful and talented and I appreciate you.
Evalynn at 1 Year
9 years ago
You're too sweet! I'm so excited to read your blogs! I totally believe everyone should have a blog! :)
ReplyDelete