I hadn't been able to spend a lot of time with Miranda and her family lately so I invited them to go with me to dinner at Logan's Steakhouse. Can you say yum?
Adelynn was as precious as always...but so noisy. Yep, she has recently discovered her voice and she doesn't only coo like most babies do...she screams, and screams, and screams. She has a "piggy squeal" and then she has her scream. Ginifer, her other grandmother, said Kolynn used to do the same thing when he was a baby.
She would take her pacifier for a little while but then would decide to be vocal and the paci would fall to the ground. Twice I left the table to clean the two paci's she had.
We had a great time. It was nice spending time with Randee and her family and it was even nice to "HEAR" Ady tell us what she thought.
Evalynn at 1 Year
9 years ago
yeah.. that was a tad bit embarassing.. haha
ReplyDeleteshe scared Isabelle the other day...
ReplyDelete