30 June, 2010

Is Edward Worth It?


I have been a fan of the Twilight Series ever since our book club read the first title a few years back. In fact, we were only to read Twilight but by the time our book club met, I had finished both book one and its sequel, New Moon.
It is a yearly tradition to go to the midnight premier of the Twilight movies and this movie was FANTASTIC. Am I glutton for punishment? I work all day, stay up into the wee hours for a premier and after only 2-3 hours sleep, work yet another day.
I loved the movie, enjoy spending time with my kids, family and friends and will attend the next premier. I ask myself...is Edward worth it? The answer is always the same...YES! As you can tell, I am "Team Edward" yet I adore Jacob and always have.


No comments:

Post a Comment