13 February, 2013

Adelynn & Logan...my precious grandbabies!


You know that I haven't blogged in a long time when I have not posted pictures of my precious grandbabies.  Here are some of my favorite pictures.


                    Adelynn Makenna Smith     
Adelynn is such a beautiful "girly" girl who has her moms funny personality.  She is very smart and loving and a great helper.  She is now three and is going to pre-school.    






                                                 
In Style is keeping an eye on my fashion

       
                                                                                                Isn't she the cutest little dalmation? Her Gigi made this for a
                                                                                            Noah's Ark Party she attended.
























       


Pretty Little Princess
__________________________________________________________________________


Adelynn meets her baby cousin
                   Logan Nicholas Ramirez
Logan is almost one and is such a loving baby.  He smiles all the time and definitely has a beautiful smile and cute dimples.  He is most definitely a boy.  He climbs & walks everywhere and is always getting into things. He is also just like his dad...a lady's man!  


Riding on my first pony
Mama & Daddy "say" they  found me under the table with  the coolwhip. They must of been mistaken.


I can't walk yet but I LOVE to jump!



Even while learning to crawl I can always take time stop and pose for a picture.

            
              I found the BEST pumpkin in the patch!
    
    Gobble, gobble! On the farm, that mean's... I love you!
                                                                                                                                                                           
          I play so hard that I sleep so peacefully.
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment